Skip to main content

How to Plan an Outing as a New Mom



When you finally realize that thing you knew might be missing from your bag is actually not with you, it could leave you confused, frustrated and maybe angry. I still remember when I needed to be somewhere and I left something so important at home but I now have a way around planning my outing ahead of time which gives me so much joy and peace knowing that I am not leaving anything behind. This is how I get ready

Make a List

I shared a list of the things in my baby's back HERE a while ago. I always go through the list several times before I leave the house to make sure I am not leaving anything at home.

Get Ready Early

I prepare to leave the house about three hours ahead of time because a lot could happen within those hours that you won't expect. Also, I hate rushing, it gives me anxiety so I prefer taking me time to get ready so I wont need to leave the house in a bad state.

Pick your Outfit Early

My outfit is usually chosen a night before or couple of hours before heading out. I get it ready so I wont have to fit it into my 3 hours of preparation. There was a time I chose a random outfit while rushing out and it made me uncomfortable because I had this dress before I got pregnant so I thought it will be my size but it was a bit tight. 

Google the Place

If you are going to a new place, I will suggest you check out the place online if possible to know what to expect like the weather, the kind of services they render, if it will be suitable for newborns etc

Pack some Snacks

You can never tell when hunger will kick in. For me, I get hungry when stressed (sometimes) so I always have a snack in my bag.

Expect the Unexpected

Things may actually not go according to plan but this should not get you stressed because you need to be strong for your baby. If possible, get a place to calm down and think of how to get out of the situation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylish Ghana braids you need to see

We all can agree that Ghana braids have been stylish since time immemorial; therefore, it is best to always watch out for the latest braids to keep up with the trend. For my lovely blog readers to always be aware of the latest hair fashion, I make sure the styles on each post are trendy except otherwise stated. Enjoy these modern Ghana weaving. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

More complex Ghana weaving styles

Ghana weaving is not just restricted to the basic form of cornrow styles. This post has more complex Ghana weaving styles that you will not regret getting. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

2018 Cool Braids

How much do you like these? I love them. By the way, I cant wait to show you all my braids. It is so