Skip to main content


Showing posts from March 30, 2016

Woman who used a Truly Blonde hair dye is left with three inches of BLACK roots - after discovering the wrong bottle inside the box

A woman was left 'mortified' at her 'horrible hair' after she claims a home dye kit advertised as 'Truly Blonde' left her with three inches of jet black roots. Katie Egglestone, from Ashington, Northumberland, says she had already applied the colour to her locks before starting to panic about how dark it looked.

Hairstylist claims Pantene shampoo and conditioner made his client's hair SMOKE as he was bleaching it

A hairstylist has claimed that his client's hair started to burn and smoke while she was getting her hair colored because she used Pantene shampoo and conditioner.  Patrik Alan Simpson, a hairstylist at Mixed Elements Salon in Gambrills, Maryland, took to  Facebook  last week to warn others about the alleged dangers of the brand's hair care products