Skip to main content

What's in my baby's bag?



Hey lovelies, how are you all doing?

On behalf of the soon to be moms or anyone who might need to know what to put in their baby's bag
(0 -6) months, I will share what's in mine with you.

I will categorize the items according to MUST HAVE and NICE TO HAVE

MUST HAVE

- Food (expressed milk or otherwise)
- Feeding bottle
- Shawl
- Wipes
- Diapers
- Anti nappy rash cream
- Hand sanitizer
- Breast pad
- First aid kid
- Sanitary pad
- Bib
- Extra set of clothes
- Cap, socks, mitten
- Bottle of water (hot if you want it in a flask or room temperature water)
- Your purse


NICE TO HAVE

- Napkins
- Candy bar or some snacks
- Pen and paper
- Garbage bag
- Facial tissue

These are the items I have in my baby bag for a journey of not more than 4 hours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylish Ghana braids you need to see

We all can agree that Ghana braids have been stylish since time immemorial; therefore, it is best to always watch out for the latest braids to keep up with the trend. For my lovely blog readers to always be aware of the latest hair fashion, I make sure the styles on each post are trendy except otherwise stated. Enjoy these modern Ghana weaving. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

More complex Ghana weaving styles

Ghana weaving is not just restricted to the basic form of cornrow styles. This post has more complex Ghana weaving styles that you will not regret getting. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

2018 Cool Braids

How much do you like these? I love them. By the way, I cant wait to show you all my braids. It is so