Skip to main content

Hair of the day

 



So far, cornrow braids have been my

favorite pronto style but can you imagine adding some weaves to it? 

This hairstyle was inspired by the desire to try something new; I wanted to think out of the box and I found myself here.


It's unique because I have never done anything like this nor have I physically seen any lady with this hairdo.

So now you are probably wondering what the almighty style is and why it is special. 

For starters, the weave was installed on the right side of my head. So basically, my hair was parted two ways from my forehead to the back, one side had cornrow braids while the other had weaved.

A similar style is where there is a two-way part from each side of the ear. The bottom gets the weave while the top gets the braids.

Anyway, I was eager to see the outcome and to my delight, it was absolutely beautiful! Check out the pictures below.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylish Ghana braids you need to see

We all can agree that Ghana braids have been stylish since time immemorial; therefore, it is best to always watch out for the latest braids to keep up with the trend. For my lovely blog readers to always be aware of the latest hair fashion, I make sure the styles on each post are trendy except otherwise stated. Enjoy these modern Ghana weaving. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

More complex Ghana weaving styles

Ghana weaving is not just restricted to the basic form of cornrow styles. This post has more complex Ghana weaving styles that you will not regret getting. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

2018 Cool Braids

How much do you like these? I love them. By the way, I cant wait to show you all my braids. It is so