Skip to main content

The Cornrow Ponytail Illusion

 


Hey ladies, welcome to another episode of "when the wrong makes a right" lol, there is

no such thing as that; I just couldn't figure out how to introduce this post.



The reason for the 'interesting' introduction is that this hairstyle wasn't intended. I initially wanted to a braided ponytail hairstyle but when you become tired during the making of your hair and you also have an inquisitive toddler to deal with, you might just leave the salon with your braid/cornrows half done.



In my case, I planned to complete the style but I imagined how it would be if I left it like this. I tried a few things like applying gel to the part that wasn't braided and some clips to one of the cornrows. The result left me smiling 😁. This style is one of the many styles rocked by ladies with Mohawk.



Details of the hair.

- I have 4 banana cornrow braids that stop in the middle of my hair, making it ponytail braids.

- I used a transparent styling gel on the parts that wasn't braided, giving it a low-cut look.

- The ponytail was made into one big braid and twisted around like a bun.






What do you think of this style?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylish Ghana braids you need to see

We all can agree that Ghana braids have been stylish since time immemorial; therefore, it is best to always watch out for the latest braids to keep up with the trend. For my lovely blog readers to always be aware of the latest hair fashion, I make sure the styles on each post are trendy except otherwise stated. Enjoy these modern Ghana weaving. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

More complex Ghana weaving styles

Ghana weaving is not just restricted to the basic form of cornrow styles. This post has more complex Ghana weaving styles that you will not regret getting. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

2018 Cool Braids

How much do you like these? I love them. By the way, I cant wait to show you all my braids. It is so