Skip to main content

Today's feature is Urabakery

                                                     

I remember contacting this pretty lady to bake my birthday cake in 2015. After having a bite of

her sumptuous red velvet cake, I knew she was gonna bake my wedding cake! At that time, I wasn’t even in a relationship. My close pals know I have a great affinity for cake. She became my go-to cake supplier ðŸ˜‚. I introduced her to my family; my mom and siblings are fond of her cake. Amazingly in 2018, she baked my wedding cake. One of the reasons I was happy to be back in Nigeria was that I knew our relationship will be reignited. Apart from the catering(cake and small chops), other services she renders are surprise package and decorations services.


In addition to the post, she shared her story in the interview below.


Tell us a little about you.


My name is Ejura Braimah Eronu. I live in Abuja, Nigeria. Mother to two amazing kids.


What inspired you to start your business? 


Baking for me started out as a hobby. Never thought it will someday become my major source of livelihood. I studied geology&mining and graduated in the year 2010. Started job hunting and never really found a "great job". Then I only baked for my birthday and my mums. When I post, people will see and ask me to bake for them.

Gradually my hobby became my passion. I have been actively baking for about 7years, and it's been amazing.



What challenges have you encountered so far?


It hasn't been a bed of roses As it is with starting a business in Nigeria, but God has been faithful again and again.


What positive message do you have for your potential clients? 


I'll say to the Nigerian youth, " please learn a skill at every stage of your life; it will come in handy someday."

Parents and guardians should give their children the push they need.

All hands must be on deck to make our society a better place.

Thank you🥰


I love her services because she has good time management, accepts payment on delivery, walks you through the process of cake design if you don’t know how you want your cake to look, and she has a good work ethic. Each bite of her cake is worth the money.


To get in touch with her, kindly send an email to ejurabraimah@yahoo.com

Check her out on Facebook HERE













Comments

  1. Awwwwww
    I feel like a celebrity now😄
    Thank you so much Graceful lifestyle for the feature🥰🥰🥰🥰💃💃💃💃💃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome!! Thanks for gracing my blog :)

      Delete
  2. Amazing
    Multiplied Grace and Blessings
    You are the best

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stylish Ghana braids you need to see

We all can agree that Ghana braids have been stylish since time immemorial; therefore, it is best to always watch out for the latest braids to keep up with the trend. For my lovely blog readers to always be aware of the latest hair fashion, I make sure the styles on each post are trendy except otherwise stated. Enjoy these modern Ghana weaving. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

More complex Ghana weaving styles

Ghana weaving is not just restricted to the basic form of cornrow styles. This post has more complex Ghana weaving styles that you will not regret getting. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

2018 Cool Braids

How much do you like these? I love them. By the way, I cant wait to show you all my braids. It is so