Skip to main content

My favorite blogs so far

                                            

I'd like to share some of my all-time favourite blogs. Personally, I am inspired by their experiences and

the useful tips on parenting, marriage, self-care, and much more they share on their platform. Aside from that, when you visit their blog, you'll understand what I mean by they've got motivational, interesting, and entertaining content. I follow them on Pinterest and Instagram. 

                                              

1. www.therelatablered.com

This blog is owned by Morgan, a lady with a bright personality (I can tell by merely reading her blog posts). Professionally, she's a social media manager for a small restaurant chain in Florida. She shares inspirational posts about her life; in fact, she recently made us know that she's expecting, congrats girl! For more about her, check out her page.

2. www.ijeomakola.com

Ijeoma Kola is a Nigerian lady living in the US with her husband and son. I have been following her on Pinterest for the past 2 years. She's transparent about her personal and career journey- family, religion, parenting experience, photography tips, and much more. What I truly admire about her is her fashion style.

3. www.livinglifeinthetrees.com

I totally love Annette Graham's blog; of all the blogs I follow, this focuses on reminding readers of how important it is to take a deep breath and appreciate nature. If you aren't a nature lover, you might just find yourself fall in love with nature after reading some of her content. She does a good job of getting your mind away from the glitz and glamour of this generation (especially if you live in a bustling city) to a place of serenity and greenery landscape. Besides, you can get inspired by her content to be more organized, value the little things you have and be grateful for every experience.

4. www.brittneyamoses.com

I enjoy getting all the positive vibes from this blog! she makes her readers see the positive in negative situations and improve their well-being with effective coping mechanisms. She's open about her relationship with God and how to lead a positive lifestyle through the scriptures. I started following her on Instagram because I want to include positivity in my Instagram feeds.

5. www.thewellandbalancedmom.com

Wanna read some relatable parenting experiences? Head over to this blog to get the most inspirational and interesting parenting tips. It also enlightens mothers on maintaining a healthy work-life balance and appreciating the little time you have with your children; they grow so fast, you know! I am always excited to learn something new from her blog posts.

6. www.madaboutmeghan.blogspot.com

I know you might have questions right now but ill just go straight to the point 😃. I saw this blog a while ago and have been getting all the juiciest gist about Meghan Markle. I love reading about the royal family, so I head over to this blog whenever I want to see something new about Meghan.

7. www.thinkaboutsuchthings.com

It's a Christian blog that teaches the importance of prayers, faith, living a Godly lifestyle, and tackling life challenges. Melissa is a Christian blogger who has used her platform to propagate the Gospel. She shares her life experiences with her readers and encourages everyone to stay strong in faith. She was once a youth leader and Sunday school teacher at her church. She's also passionate about health and wellness, amongst other things. 

Over to you, who are your favourite bloggers?








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylish Ghana braids you need to see

We all can agree that Ghana braids have been stylish since time immemorial; therefore, it is best to always watch out for the latest braids to keep up with the trend. For my lovely blog readers to always be aware of the latest hair fashion, I make sure the styles on each post are trendy except otherwise stated. Enjoy these modern Ghana weaving. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

More complex Ghana weaving styles

Ghana weaving is not just restricted to the basic form of cornrow styles. This post has more complex Ghana weaving styles that you will not regret getting. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

2018 Cool Braids

How much do you like these? I love them. By the way, I cant wait to show you all my braids. It is so