Skip to main content

April Happiness Calendar

 



My dear readers, I apologize for posting this late. I should have published this post on the first day of

this month but for some reason, I couldn’t. The reason I decided to still share this content is that there are various activities for each day, meaning it can still be of benefit to someone for the remaining days of the month. 

I can’t remember when exactly I signed up for this positive reminder but some months, I have been getting emails that inform me about critical issues and how to handle them positively. One of their emails I always look forward to is the monthly happiness calendar.


The monthly Happiness Calendar is a day-by-day guide to well-being. This month, we hope it helps you find a sense of awe and peace.


I love the calendar because it:

- Makes me aware of global issues.

- Makes me examine my emotions.

- Organizes my daily life.

- Improves my relationship with others.

- Helps me do something good for others.


Although I don’t follow the activities daily, I do the part I can and share the calendar with friends who may seem interested to improve their wellbeing.


To download the calendar click HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylish Ghana braids you need to see

We all can agree that Ghana braids have been stylish since time immemorial; therefore, it is best to always watch out for the latest braids to keep up with the trend. For my lovely blog readers to always be aware of the latest hair fashion, I make sure the styles on each post are trendy except otherwise stated. Enjoy these modern Ghana weaving. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

More complex Ghana weaving styles

Ghana weaving is not just restricted to the basic form of cornrow styles. This post has more complex Ghana weaving styles that you will not regret getting. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

2018 Cool Braids

How much do you like these? I love them. By the way, I cant wait to show you all my braids. It is so