Skip to main content

10 Most used apps on my phone

                                                           

I'm always grateful to be in this generation because of some amazing apps on my phone; I can sense

your judgment already 😺. Today, I'll share some of the apps I use frequently.

1. Botim

Initially, it was difficult to communicate with my folks in Nigeria, but communication became easy when I heard about this app. Whenever I want to talk to my friends, I tell them to download the app. Not just that, when I did some online jobs, it was convenient to communicate with my boss using the botim app. Although if you are in the UAE, you'll need to pay a subscription fee.

2. Edx

I love taking online courses. Edx has been my favourite app for that! The last course I took was digital branding and engagement from Curtin University. The course I'm currently taking on the app is Contract Law: From Trust to Promise to Contract from Harvard University. There are two options, to audit the course for free without a certificate or to pay for the course and get a certificate upon completion from the University. 

3. Word search game

Whenever I want to distract myself from the fast-paced world, I play this game. Another reason I enjoy this game is that it keeps my mind active.

4. Netflix.

 In my opinion, this is the best way to relax after a busy day. I'm currently watching the crown on Netflix. 

5. Booking.com 

Don't you just love booking a place to stay for the weekend? That's one thing my husband and I have in common- the love for weekend getaways! The last staycation we had was last year in Ibis Dragon Mart, Dubai. Of course, the app does more than just booking a place for the weekend. 

6. Namshi

I love online shopping. The funny thing is that I derive joy from adding items to my cart even when I'm not buying them immediately. They have almost all the products I use, so it's very convenient to shop here and get them delivered to my home. 

7. TuneIn radio.

 I love this app because I can listen to any radio station in the world to listen to. My favourite station is Gentle Praise from Family Life.

8. Pinterest

This app is mostly used by content creators. I love it because most of my blog views come from Pinterest, and I get inspired to write on the content I see on the app. 

9. Google PlayBook

I downloaded Google PlayBook on my android device about three weeks ago, and I'm currently reading 24-hour mindfulness. There are various categories of books to read on the app.

10. Bolt.

I didn't know about this app till I came to Nigeria. Ever since I downloaded Bolt, it's been easy to get around Abuja, the Capital of Nigeria.

Over to you, what are your favourite apps?

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Botim.

    Initially, it was difficult to communicate with my folks in Nigeria, but communication became easy when I heard about this app. Whenever I want to talk to my friends, I tell them to download the app. Not just that, when I did some online jobs, it was convenient to communicate with my boss using the botim app. Although if you are in the UAE, you'll need to pay a subscription fee to activate botim in etisalat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. zakat calculator
    zakat calculator
    zakat calculator
    overtime calculator
    gratuity calculator
    compound interest calculator
    https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0/r?scp=ALL&msg=Could+not+find+the+requested+event.&msgtok=479d2ed62d8019e81cedc625817367520f7258eb">pregnancy week calculator
    zakat calculator
    VAT calculator

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stylish Ghana braids you need to see

We all can agree that Ghana braids have been stylish since time immemorial; therefore, it is best to always watch out for the latest braids to keep up with the trend. For my lovely blog readers to always be aware of the latest hair fashion, I make sure the styles on each post are trendy except otherwise stated. Enjoy these modern Ghana weaving. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

More complex Ghana weaving styles

Ghana weaving is not just restricted to the basic form of cornrow styles. This post has more complex Ghana weaving styles that you will not regret getting. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

2018 Cool Braids

How much do you like these? I love them. By the way, I cant wait to show you all my braids. It is so