Skip to main content

Happy Birthday Dear Mother!!


 

I am so grateful to God for his faithfulness! Happy birthday, Mom! I wish you God’s abundant

blessings and favour! I know you are not expecting this, but other people are joining me today to celebrate you. See their wishes below.



Happy birthday, mommy. You are one of the easiest people to get along with. I can say that for me. I’m still blessed by all the advice you shared with me during the short period we met, and I missed our bible discussions so much. GOD bless you, ma. You will live long and continue to prosper. Happy big birthday to you again, ma. 

  • Kola Kokumo. 


Your children are a reflection of the beautiful person you are. Thank you for being you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

  • Sharon Orevba.


Bahnkdbklosnkv (translation: happy birthday Grandma, thanks for always taking care of me. I wish you long life) 

  • Gabriel Orisakiya. 


Hey mom, happy birthday. You have always been supportive and inspirational to me. I’m happy to celebrate with you. Wish you lots of happiness and love.

  • Joshua Asemota. 



Happy birthday Mommy! Thank you so much for all the unconditional love you have for me. Thank you for being the best support to me. I pray that this new year brings blessings on blessings, and may God grant you the desires of your heart according to his will. Have a wonderful day and an amazing year ahead.

  • Faith Asemota. 


Happy birthday Aunty !!!!! I pray that the next year brings you many more joys and happiness in the presence of the Lord. May he make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you, may you and your family want for nothing, and may you have many reasons to rejoice in his name. I hope you enjoy your day like a real enjoyment officer. ❤️

  • Szindi.



Happy birthday Lacie's mom. Cheers to raising such beautiful and intelligent kids. Best of wishes, and God bless you always.

  • Ifediora Nnaji.



Happy birthday, mommy. I celebrate you on this special day. Thank you for all the love and kindness. Thank you for giving me the best gift, my darling wife. May God keep you safe and healthy. Wishing you more fruitful years ahead

  • Gbenga Orisakiya. 



Mother, Queen, Guide, Friend, Confidant and Support system. These and many more are what I have come to know you as ma. From as far back as 2008 till now, you have shown exemplary strength and doggedness as it concerns life and the well-being of your children. 

You call me Friday, yeah because you showed great interest in the friends of your children. From way back, I saw you as a mother that was always there...you're still always there, I celebrate you ma. It's a rare privilege joining family and friends to celebrate your birthday ma...so I scream it loud "A Queen was born Today" 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mommy Asemota. May you live long and prosper in all ramifications. God bless and keep you for us ma!!!.

  • Friday Nathaniel. 


Tu es une Maman tres special plein d'amour 🤗❤️ avec un coeur en OR 

J'ai beaucoup appris les lecons de vie venant de vous en vivant avec votre fille qui a un coeur en OR comme vous.  plein d'amour🤗

Je pris 🙏🏽Dieu de multiplier ces 1an de plus a fin que  GABY est ces enfants 👨‍👧‍👦 puissent profiter de vos conseils 

     - Angel.



Happy birthday to a wonderful mother figure and friend. May the infinite love of God follow you, and bring you countless happy moments in life.

  • Dr Momoh. 


Happy birthday Ma, may the blessings of God continue to be upon you as you celebrate this new year. Thanks for being a wonderful mother, a great friend to everyone and most of all a supportive listener. God bless you for all you do Ma, you will enjoy the fruit of your Labour in Jesus Name 🙏. Have a great year ahead with loads of love and happiness. we Love you 

  • Ella Obaseki.


Wow it Mummy Asemota's birthday(Gabriel's grandma) happy birthday grandma, your love for God is one thing I always admire. It is always exciting to be with you. Enjoy your day grandma and welcome to your best year.

  • Tunde.



Happy birthday, mummy. Your loving heart, care and words of advice can't be forgotten. We appreciate you and we pray the good Lord will bless and keep you to reap the reward of your labour and to see His goodness in the land of the living. Much love Ma💖

  • Favour.



Happy birthday my dearest mother, I wish you long life and prosperity.

  • Daniel Asemota.



Happy Birthday Sweet mum, may you continue to soar high above every storm of life now and always. I celebrate God for your life. God bless you abundantly. #Cheers

  • Sharon Hedima.

Happy birthday to her 🙏🙏 wish her many more glorious and beautiful years ahead IJN Amen 
  • Victor


Wow, happy birthday to her ooo .God bless her for given birth to a wonderful woman like u.

- Rose


_Mothers are blessings, priceless and an irreplaceable factor in the outcome of a child. On your day Ma, I celebrate your accomplishment in your career and at home because whenever people see the lovely and proper kids you have, their brilliance and much more, they see an extension of your beauty. Happy Birthday Ma, I wish you the very best!

- Joshua Alhassan


*This is indeed a very special day, because today marks the beginning of another glorious year in the life of our dearest Mom*

Wishing you Ma,  God's echoes of mercy and whispers of love...

The Lord will surprise you and also grant you all your heart desires, with long life will He satisfy you and show you the joy of His salvation....

Happy birthday Ma 😊

- Made


Hello, Happy birthday. This is Joshua from Dubai. I just wanted to wish you happy birthday. I am so thankful for you and for the great and wonderful children you have. When you came to Dubai, you cared for me and my brother as if we were your own sons. I pray for a long life that continues to glorify Christ.

- Joshua Okpako 


On this special day ma, I pray that God will fill your heart with joy and your life with goodness.

The Lord who rewards hard work, to crown all your efforts in life with success. You will have graceful days, as the Lord will bless you and keep you. Happy birthday ma, We love you

- Chile


Many blessings mum, best wishes.

- James Edafe


Auntie Mamie Gracie,

We thank God for your life and the new year He granted you. May He continue to bless you always and give you the Grace to see more of your grandkids. We love you always.

Love Irene💕💕💕.


Happy Birthday Mom. Words would fail me to articulate how dear you are to me. Even though I didn't come from your womb you took me as one of your own and showed my care and love that is true real and genuine. Today marks a special day in your life and I will not fail to shout it on the roof top that your are a rare gem of inestimable value. Glorious things are spoken of you mom. Love you very much. Happy Birthday. 


FROM KOLA IJAGBEMI



Comments

  1. Happy birthday once more mummy. Have a wonderful day and year ahead! I love Gabriel Orisakiya's message the most 😄😄😄😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! wow!! a resounding Amen to ur prayers. I am abundantly grateful for all ur lovely, encouraging and inspiring messages. U made my day and flooded my heart with so much joy. I am so delighted and proud to be connected with everyone of u.
    Once again many many tnx and God's blessings in Jesus Name Amen!!!! My immeasurable thanks to allhairmakeover.blogspot.com for featuring me. Also my special thanks to my own darling daughter Mrs Grace Orisakiya the CEO. Sweetheart tnx abundantly for the huge birthday surprise. I am Grateful everyone.
    Above all my sincere and unreserved thanks to God for life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u all again and again. Much love.❤❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stylish Ghana braids you need to see

We all can agree that Ghana braids have been stylish since time immemorial; therefore, it is best to always watch out for the latest braids to keep up with the trend. For my lovely blog readers to always be aware of the latest hair fashion, I make sure the styles on each post are trendy except otherwise stated. Enjoy these modern Ghana weaving. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

More complex Ghana weaving styles

Ghana weaving is not just restricted to the basic form of cornrow styles. This post has more complex Ghana weaving styles that you will not regret getting. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

2018 Cool Braids

How much do you like these? I love them. By the way, I cant wait to show you all my braids. It is so