Skip to main content

Helpful tips for travelling with a toddler alone

 


Have you ever imagined travelling alone with a toddler? Of course, it could be fun when planned,

and you have at least someone to assist you. When I finally decided to visit Nigeria a few weeks ago, I knew I would embark on the journey alone with my toddler. I was worried because I know how my son is especially when he is in an enclosed area for a long period, or has to stay still for a long time. Anyway, the experience was a lot! 


I’ll just share highlights of my experience for those it may help. What I did are: I,


  • Went with his stroller but I knew it might be checked it...and it was. 
  • Contacted the airline for more information about travelling with a baby.
  • Chose a comfortable seat.
  • Made sure his baby bag contained his essentials; diapers, wipes, snacks, toiletries, toys, iPad, feeding bottles and so on.
  • Got enough sleep before the flight. 
  • Kept my son awake before the flight(my husband took care of him while I slept). During the flight, he slept.
  • Didn’t get tired of asking the air hostesses for what I needed.
  • Carried my son on my back (African way) so my hands could be free during check-in and baggage claim. Things got tough.
  • Played his favourite songs when he was restless during the flight.

I hope this helps anyone who plans to travel alone with their toddler(s).

Comments

  1. Wow! Thanks for these tips dear, they'll surely be of help.🙌❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stylish Ghana braids you need to see

We all can agree that Ghana braids have been stylish since time immemorial; therefore, it is best to always watch out for the latest braids to keep up with the trend. For my lovely blog readers to always be aware of the latest hair fashion, I make sure the styles on each post are trendy except otherwise stated. Enjoy these modern Ghana weaving. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

More complex Ghana weaving styles

Ghana weaving is not just restricted to the basic form of cornrow styles. This post has more complex Ghana weaving styles that you will not regret getting. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

2018 Cool Braids

How much do you like these? I love them. By the way, I cant wait to show you all my braids. It is so