Skip to main content

What I have learned in 2020


Hey y’all how are you holding up? We have been faced with a lot of issues this year, and I must

say it hasn’t been easy. I was discussing with someone recently on how so many rules don’t apply anymore in 2020. 


This year has been all about survival, staying positive and resilience. If you were able to achieve the goals you set for yourself this year, a big congratulations to you, however, if all you did this year was stay safe, sane & positive, have a source of income, protect your family from the violence in some parts of the world and beat coronavirus then a massive congratulations to you. 


We have seen various forms of achievements this year, and my prayer is that we make it to the last month of the year and beyond healthy and strong in Jesus name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylish Ghana braids you need to see

We all can agree that Ghana braids have been stylish since time immemorial; therefore, it is best to always watch out for the latest braids to keep up with the trend. For my lovely blog readers to always be aware of the latest hair fashion, I make sure the styles on each post are trendy except otherwise stated. Enjoy these modern Ghana weaving. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

More complex Ghana weaving styles

Ghana weaving is not just restricted to the basic form of cornrow styles. This post has more complex Ghana weaving styles that you will not regret getting. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

2018 Cool Braids

How much do you like these? I love them. By the way, I cant wait to show you all my braids. It is so