Skip to main content

Basic things to know before your child's vaccination day

 


This post is actually long overdue. I am writing this based on what I have experienced and some

advice I received from paediatricians. When one of my friends gave birth, she asked me about the vaccination experience (in the UAE) and of course, I told her my experience and some tips to make it less stressful especially this period. In my opinion, I don’t think it’s the same process for all hospitals, so it’s better to ask your doctor. 


These are some basic things to be aware of before the vaccination day.


- Make sure your baby well-rested.  


- Book an appointment a day or two before the immunization day. 


- Go with a pain killer or at least, have one at home.


- Go along with the vaccination card (I’m always asked to present it in the hospital).


- If you want to go to another hospital, its advisable to know about their vaccination rules regarding your insurance, types of vaccination and dates to be given.


- Always tell the doctor any changes you observe with your child; it’s an opportunity to meet with the doctor since you can’t always go to the hospital due to COVID-19.


- It is better to go alone, but if you need assistance, don't go with more than one person (Again, this depends on your hospital).


- Lastly, don’t forget the vaccination date to avoid being fined (in some countries).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylish Ghana braids you need to see

We all can agree that Ghana braids have been stylish since time immemorial; therefore, it is best to always watch out for the latest braids to keep up with the trend. For my lovely blog readers to always be aware of the latest hair fashion, I make sure the styles on each post are trendy except otherwise stated. Enjoy these modern Ghana weaving. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

More complex Ghana weaving styles

Ghana weaving is not just restricted to the basic form of cornrow styles. This post has more complex Ghana weaving styles that you will not regret getting. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

2018 Cool Braids

How much do you like these? I love them. By the way, I cant wait to show you all my braids. It is so