Skip to main content

8 Types of friends you need

                                  


Generally, most people refer to those who they speak with as friends, however, there are cases

where it’s important for categorization.


You may be asking at this point, why is this post important? Growing up, I had issues with setting boundaries; therefore, I related with everyone on the same level. Did I get hurt? Yes. Today, I can say I’m truly blessed with the most wonderful friends. Since I began to understand how to relate with people in my life, I have been able to manage my life and emotions properly.


Irrespective of the level of friendship, these sets of people below possess some qualities that can easily be categorized. It’s important to note that not everyone will act the same in friendship. Once you know this, it will make you less expectant, more understanding and friendly.


  • A sarcastic and jovial friend.
  • A loyal best friend.
  • An adventurous and inquisitive friend.
  • A friend from a different country/culture.
  • Mental health professional friend.
  • Business friends.
  • A friend with a similar personality to yours. 
  • The empathetic friend.


What kind of friends do you have?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylish Ghana braids you need to see

We all can agree that Ghana braids have been stylish since time immemorial; therefore, it is best to always watch out for the latest braids to keep up with the trend. For my lovely blog readers to always be aware of the latest hair fashion, I make sure the styles on each post are trendy except otherwise stated. Enjoy these modern Ghana weaving. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

More complex Ghana weaving styles

Ghana weaving is not just restricted to the basic form of cornrow styles. This post has more complex Ghana weaving styles that you will not regret getting. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

2018 Cool Braids

How much do you like these? I love them. By the way, I cant wait to show you all my braids. It is so