Skip to main content

Review: What you need to know before going to Reef mall





If you’ve been in the UAE for years and haven’t heard of Al reef mall put your hands up 🙋🏽‍♀️. I

got to know about this mall a few months ago and I planned to visit, I’m glad I finally did. 


To my amazement, the mall is quite small (well, I guess I had an idea of how it would be so I disappointed myself) but hey, it wasn’t so discouraging. After spending about an hour in this mall, I’d say what I love about it is the fact that there are stores that have all you may need in case of emergencies. Additionally, if you are looking for great deals, you should definitely plan to visit the mall. Other things I like about the mall are: 


Monitored play area for kids


Close to Salahuddin Metro Station on the green line.


Great deals are always available (for emphases).


Free WiFi. 


Various lovely restaurants and cafes to dine in.


A medical center- Prime Medical Center and Aster Pharmacy.


Gym facility. 


While I can’t deny the fact that my stay at the mall was quite interesting, there were some downsides to the experience. The mall wasn't well lit which affected the picture quality (I had to edit these pictures to make them bright), no Instagram worthy spots 🙄 , and the mall was hot.


Timings

10 am to 10 pm


Location


Dubai, Deira, Salahuddin Road, Next To Salahuddin Metro Station, Deira - Dubai - United Arab Emirates


Lastly, there are sanitizers in strategic places but I’d advise you to practice conscious social distancing and good hygiene when you visit Reef Mall.







 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylish Ghana braids you need to see

We all can agree that Ghana braids have been stylish since time immemorial; therefore, it is best to always watch out for the latest braids to keep up with the trend. For my lovely blog readers to always be aware of the latest hair fashion, I make sure the styles on each post are trendy except otherwise stated. Enjoy these modern Ghana weaving. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

More complex Ghana weaving styles

Ghana weaving is not just restricted to the basic form of cornrow styles. This post has more complex Ghana weaving styles that you will not regret getting. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

2018 Cool Braids

How much do you like these? I love them. By the way, I cant wait to show you all my braids. It is so