Skip to main content

Random QnA


 Hello lovelies, how have you all been? It’s been a while I posted contents, please forgive me, I've actually been really busy these past few days. The good news is, I have been coaching a friend of mine

on the psychology of blogging and so on. Let’s welcome her to the blog-sphere people :) You can check out her blog HERE

Our tutoring and coaching sessions were quite interesting and she asked a lot of questions. These questions inspired me to write this post because I feel new bloggers or those interested in knowing the answers will be pleased. I'll share the questions I got from her and quite a few I have been asked recently below.

1. What inspired me?

Reading other blogs and learning a few things got me inspired to share my experiences with those who may want to learn from it since I get asked questions about motherhood (being a young mother in the UAE). Although initially, my blog was strictly a hair blog, then I was inspired to share my love for hair, and so on. What also inspired me was the desire to learn content writing. Creating this blog made it easy to learn and watch me make mistakes and grow.

2. How did I learn content writing?

By reading contents online, sending my work to editors, and taking a content marketing course on hubspot.com

3. How long have I been blogging?

For 5 years.

4. When will I change to a paid platform?

When I feel the time is right :)

5. What can’t I write about?

Hmmm… I can’t blog about my intimate life with my husband, (I have been asked a lot of questions about some private things which I actually don’t mind sharing as long as you learn a thing or two from my experience but just putting it out there doesn’t really make me comfortable). Other bloggers write about such though but I can’t. I guess that’s all I remember for now. 

6. Which do I prefer blogging or vlogging?

OK y’all know I have an abandoned YouTube channel right? (I really hate that though) anyway, I wrote on the blog a couple of times that I can't go back to 'vlogging' for now but if I am to choose between the two, honestly it really depends on the content I am creating, however, for now, I prefer blogging because:

- It is convenient for me

- Less time consuming

- Helps me learn other skills

And so on.

7. How long does it take me to write?

It depends on what the content is and how much time I want to dedicate to writing but sometimes I spend an hour writing and editing other times it could be a couple of days that is if I have personal reasons to do so.

If you have some blogging questions for your girl, kindly post them in the comments, have a good day :)



Comments

  1. 😍 Thank you for been so Selfless and sharing. You are amazing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stylish Ghana braids you need to see

We all can agree that Ghana braids have been stylish since time immemorial; therefore, it is best to always watch out for the latest braids to keep up with the trend. For my lovely blog readers to always be aware of the latest hair fashion, I make sure the styles on each post are trendy except otherwise stated. Enjoy these modern Ghana weaving. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

More complex Ghana weaving styles

Ghana weaving is not just restricted to the basic form of cornrow styles. This post has more complex Ghana weaving styles that you will not regret getting. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

2018 Cool Braids

How much do you like these? I love them. By the way, I cant wait to show you all my braids. It is so