Skip to main content

An Overview of Self-bullying



                     

It’s common to hear about bullying in various ways but did you know that self-bullying is a 

thing and it affects a lot of people that we know. The act of self-bullying usually comes from a previous bully experience. It basically means condemning and creating a false idea of yourself based on how others treat you. According to medium.com, '


This can happen by:

- Believing negative words said to/about you.

- Living in fear.

- Having low self-esteem.

- No support system. 

- Being with the wrong people. 

- Settling for anything. 

I can’t overemphasize the need to believe in yourself, don’t be so hard on yourself. You and you alone can determine to be strong, seek help, and soar. Trust God to help you as well and be ready to do the work. 

I’ll conclude by sharing this beautiful poem below,

Do you see me or do I see you

Is this real or do you feel me

Look into my eyes and I into yours

You see me whenever I look at you

You’re always telling me what I am, what I feel, who I am

You’re always with me 

I don’t appreciate you as much as you deserve

I fail to love you but waste the love on others that don’t feel the same way

I am you, you are me

My imperfect but a perfect reflection


Written by Daniel Asemota

Co-author 





Comments

  1. This is so encouraging and enlightening. Love it.😍👍👊👏❤ weldone my highly blessed and favoured lovely children ❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stylish Ghana braids you need to see

We all can agree that Ghana braids have been stylish since time immemorial; therefore, it is best to always watch out for the latest braids to keep up with the trend. For my lovely blog readers to always be aware of the latest hair fashion, I make sure the styles on each post are trendy except otherwise stated. Enjoy these modern Ghana weaving. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

More complex Ghana weaving styles

Ghana weaving is not just restricted to the basic form of cornrow styles. This post has more complex Ghana weaving styles that you will not regret getting. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

2018 Cool Braids

How much do you like these? I love them. By the way, I cant wait to show you all my braids. It is so