Skip to main content

What's your take on this?




I wanna share what I witnessed a few months ago and how I analyzed the experience.

At one of the stops in Dubai Metro Station, a man came in briefly to ask where
Union Station was, a lady not so far from me answered 'it is on the Red Line and this is the Green Line'. As he was about leaving, a man shouted from behind 'this train can take you to Union Station' I could see how happy and relieved he looked. All this happened within a few seconds.

Now, this got me thinking if he had asked 'will this train stop at union station' I guess the response from the lady wouldn't make him turn back. If not for the other man who realized he might get confused from the first response, I'm sure he would have been asking several busy people the same question. In my opinion, both answers were correct but one was useful.

I believe we sometimes ask indirect questions: including me. It could be in our prayers, at home or at work.

Yes, I know I do a lot of deep thinking but I do so in order to learn from every experience.

What do you think about it?
What have you analyzed recently?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylish Ghana braids you need to see

We all can agree that Ghana braids have been stylish since time immemorial; therefore, it is best to always watch out for the latest braids to keep up with the trend. For my lovely blog readers to always be aware of the latest hair fashion, I make sure the styles on each post are trendy except otherwise stated. Enjoy these modern Ghana weaving. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

More complex Ghana weaving styles

Ghana weaving is not just restricted to the basic form of cornrow styles. This post has more complex Ghana weaving styles that you will not regret getting. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

2018 Cool Braids

How much do you like these? I love them. By the way, I cant wait to show you all my braids. It is so