Being at home all day has its benefits as well as some moments of boredom (I mean extremeboredom when I am not creative/active). No matter how I feel about this scary situation, I'm grateful for the period everything was normal. I can look back and thank God I:
- Went beyond my comfort zone.
- Started a project.
- Explored various opportunities.
- Completed those pending goals.
- Connected with wonderful people.
- Made memories.
It just shows that we can't control tomorrow, we can only make plans, take advantage of each moment we have and trust in God.
- Worrying doesn’t solve anything.
- Focus on what you can control.
Stay safe and pray.