Skip to main content

Lesson of the week



I had quite a busy, emotional and overwhelming week but in all that happened, I didn't
forget to learn a lesson or two... or ten from it. The major lesson I learned was to not give up on trivial things. 

One of the days I took a taxi to the metro station, I had a very embarrassing experience: I forgot how to fold my son's stroller. I guess it's because I haven't had the need to fold it in a while. Anyway, the taxi driver, my son's nanny, a kind person who was nearby and I tried all that we could but our efforts yielded no result: I was really embarrassed because I knew I was missing something. 

Just as I was about to say goodbye to my son and his nanny, a policeman approached us and looked concerned. I wanted to tell him not to worry but instead, I explained the situation. He looked at the stroller, pulled up one little thing by the side and it worked! I was extremely excited and he just kept laughing at how excited I was :). I was happy I shared the problem with him. 

Other things I learned from my busy week are:

- Don’t judge a book by its cover.
- Wishes come true when you take the first step.
- Love conquers all.
- One simple action can create a lifetime reward.
- A stitch in time saves nine.
- Regular medical check-ups are important.

What lessons did you learn this week?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylish Ghana braids you need to see

We all can agree that Ghana braids have been stylish since time immemorial; therefore, it is best to always watch out for the latest braids to keep up with the trend. For my lovely blog readers to always be aware of the latest hair fashion, I make sure the styles on each post are trendy except otherwise stated. Enjoy these modern Ghana weaving. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

More complex Ghana weaving styles

Ghana weaving is not just restricted to the basic form of cornrow styles. This post has more complex Ghana weaving styles that you will not regret getting. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

2018 Cool Braids

How much do you like these? I love them. By the way, I cant wait to show you all my braids. It is so