Skip to main content

The Benefits of Art Therapy (and How to Become a Therapeutic Art Life Coach)



Stress management is imperative to lead a better and healthier life. Though there are
various ways to manage stress, some may not be as effective as we want them to be for different reasons. I learnt about art therapy and how effective it is for both psychologists and their clients.

Art therapy helps children and adults manage stress, reduces anxiety, increase creative and makes psychologist understand what their clients' arts insinuates.
What I've done to relieve stress that can be linked to art therapy is making handcrafted items. Though I didn’t start making those items with the mindset of relieving stress, I discovered later that it puts me in a calm and mindful zone when I'm on it.

You can read more on art therapy HERE

If you believe becoming a therapeutic art life coach can be of added advantage to your coaching business, click HERE to take the course.

What's your art therapy technique for stress and anxiety?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylish Ghana braids you need to see

We all can agree that Ghana braids have been stylish since time immemorial; therefore, it is best to always watch out for the latest braids to keep up with the trend. For my lovely blog readers to always be aware of the latest hair fashion, I make sure the styles on each post are trendy except otherwise stated. Enjoy these modern Ghana weaving. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

More complex Ghana weaving styles

Ghana weaving is not just restricted to the basic form of cornrow styles. This post has more complex Ghana weaving styles that you will not regret getting. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

2018 Cool Braids

How much do you like these? I love them. By the way, I cant wait to show you all my braids. It is so