Skip to main content

Random Q&A



It's Friday!!! Time for another session of random Q&A. So, let’s get right to it!


1. What weird things do you do when you’re alone?

 Make funny faces, imagine the worst and best things.

2. How tall are you?

 5’4.

3. When last did you kiss your husband? 

 A few seconds ago. 

4. When/Where did you meet your husband? 

September 2016 in the UAE.

5. What’s your favorite tv series of all time? 

Game of thrones. 

6. Have you ever tried to be just an extrovert?

I tried, it sucked. I’m an ambivert though and I'm okay being this way.

7. What are you currently worrying about? 

The increasing rate of Coronavirus..... because I'm watching the NEWS at the moment.

8. What annoying things do you do?

I get easily attached to songs, movies etc. and I consider it annoying. 

9. What doesn't fail to make you feel better?

Worship songs. 

10. The biggest lesson you’ve learnt so far?

Trust in the Lord, He never fails. 

11. What do you do when you feel stressed out 

A lot but most importantly, I rest. 

12. What's the easiest job you’ve done?

Organization coaching/ online training. It wasn’t stressful because I chose the hours I worked and I’m passionate about it.

13. How long did it take to lose your postpartum belly and baby weight? 

It took me 4 months to lose my postpartum belly and 6 months to lose the baby weight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylish Ghana braids you need to see

We all can agree that Ghana braids have been stylish since time immemorial; therefore, it is best to always watch out for the latest braids to keep up with the trend. For my lovely blog readers to always be aware of the latest hair fashion, I make sure the styles on each post are trendy except otherwise stated. Enjoy these modern Ghana weaving. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

More complex Ghana weaving styles

Ghana weaving is not just restricted to the basic form of cornrow styles. This post has more complex Ghana weaving styles that you will not regret getting. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

2018 Cool Braids

How much do you like these? I love them. By the way, I cant wait to show you all my braids. It is so