Skip to main content

Where Did All My Hopes Go?




Have you ever believed so strongly in yourself, dreams, aspirations and all of a
sudden realize you’ve started living a life full of doubt, disbelief and emptiness ? It happens to a majority of us.

There was a time I felt like giving up on my career, love and health. I don’t know what exactly was the breaking point but I just decided to exist. Up till this moment, I’m glad I had people around me who noticed all wasn’t well with me (especially my mom) and they were there for me with words of encouragement, hugs and whatever it took to get me out of that state. It took me a while but I got better. 

Believing in God doesn’t mean you won’t face trials and temptations, be at your lowest point or feel like giving up. In my opinion, that’s why we have people in our lives to help us out of whatever we are faced with, remind us of God’s promises for us (psalm 23) and be a representation of God’s love.

Whatever you are going through, I want you to know you are an overcomer! You are strong... stronger than you think and it’s ok to feel it, feel every moment of the pain, hurt, disappointments and frustrations but it isn’t ok to remain down. Speak to someone about it, say a very simple pray to God and know that there are people who pray for those they don’t even know.... you are being prayed for.

Comments

  1. Thanks my love. U are so sweet. Thanks for publicly appreciating me. U know u can always count on my love by God's grace.😍😘👭❤👍👊👏❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stylish Ghana braids you need to see

We all can agree that Ghana braids have been stylish since time immemorial; therefore, it is best to always watch out for the latest braids to keep up with the trend. For my lovely blog readers to always be aware of the latest hair fashion, I make sure the styles on each post are trendy except otherwise stated. Enjoy these modern Ghana weaving. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

More complex Ghana weaving styles

Ghana weaving is not just restricted to the basic form of cornrow styles. This post has more complex Ghana weaving styles that you will not regret getting. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

2018 Cool Braids

How much do you like these? I love them. By the way, I cant wait to show you all my braids. It is so