Skip to main content

Pregnancy Apps I Used



When I got to know I was pregnant, the first thing I did as soon as I got home was to download
a whole lot of articles on pregnancy.

I thought I will know all about it in a day (whenever I’m about to have a major change in life, I do a lot of research to be well informed of how to adapt to the change... I dislike confusion and unnecessary surprises) but my pregnancy made me realize it’s ok to enjoy the moment, be confused, ask lots of questions, learn through different means because it's part of being human.... Ok I won't go into my weirdness :) 

Of course it's impossible to know everything about pregnancy in a day so I decided to learn by using these two amazing pregnancy apps:

Pregnancy+

I enjoyed this app because it supports different ethnicities, I chose an African baby to have a feel of how the baby might look. It also has a full interactive experience by zooming in to see new developments, tapping specific parts of the app baby (as I call it) to see reactions and I could hear what the 'app baby's' heartbeat sounds like. It also shows an estimated size of the baby and weekly update on the baby’s growth. I used the app to set reminders for my doctors' appointment, monitor my weight and get activity tips. What I particularly love about the app is tapping the face of the baby on my screen to see it's smile and other parts to see body movements(head, hands, fingers and legs). When I gave birth, I updated the app to BABY+ which shows what to expect after delivery. It provides useful tips for babies, self-care for mothers and how to adapt to changes as a family. 

What to expect:

It provides daily and weekly pregnancy tips, articles and videos on pregnancy and maternity and there are checklists that can help you make the right choice when getting maternity and baby items. When I gave birth, I clicked on a link in the app which automatically updated to the version for mother and baby.

Although they were extremely useful and still are now I have given birth, I had to confirm with my doctor before using/doing anything I read on the app.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylish Ghana braids you need to see

We all can agree that Ghana braids have been stylish since time immemorial; therefore, it is best to always watch out for the latest braids to keep up with the trend. For my lovely blog readers to always be aware of the latest hair fashion, I make sure the styles on each post are trendy except otherwise stated. Enjoy these modern Ghana weaving. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

More complex Ghana weaving styles

Ghana weaving is not just restricted to the basic form of cornrow styles. This post has more complex Ghana weaving styles that you will not regret getting. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

2018 Cool Braids

How much do you like these? I love them. By the way, I cant wait to show you all my braids. It is so