Skip to main content

Our Experience at the Rain Room


I had a wonderful evening with my husband in the rain room Sharjah, a project by Sharjah
Art Foundation. I'm excited because for some reasons we haven't been able to go there for about a year. So basically the rain room is a space of continuously falling water that pauses whenever a human body is detected. I could walk through the rain without getting drenched, I felt in control of the 'rainfall', a very magnificent feeling.

If you plan on visiting someday, these are the things you need to know.

- Don't wear a dark colored cloth, it may interfere with the detector
- Walk slowly
- It cost 25 dirhams for an adult, 15 dirhams for students and free for children up to 5 years.
- If you are going alone, go with a tripod stand, it will make it easier to take pictures

We got the ticket on arrival (because there was an available slot) but you can buy your ticket online HERE

You can watch my experience HERE










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylish Ghana braids you need to see

We all can agree that Ghana braids have been stylish since time immemorial; therefore, it is best to always watch out for the latest braids to keep up with the trend. For my lovely blog readers to always be aware of the latest hair fashion, I make sure the styles on each post are trendy except otherwise stated. Enjoy these modern Ghana weaving. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

More complex Ghana weaving styles

Ghana weaving is not just restricted to the basic form of cornrow styles. This post has more complex Ghana weaving styles that you will not regret getting. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

2018 Cool Braids

How much do you like these? I love them. By the way, I cant wait to show you all my braids. It is so