Skip to main content

In Conversation With My Husband



The conversation I had with my husband this morning inspired me to
write this. We spoke on the death of Kobe Bryant and how deeply saddened our hearts are, I’m still in shock 🙁. May God be with the families of those involved in the crash.

We also spoke about the impact of music in this generation. In his opinion, people feel music is about the sound and how to dance to the beat, while others believe music has a deeper connection to the mind and soul; message, rhythm, freedom it gives and ability to stand the test of time. 
The example he gave was the Grammy Award Burna Boy was nominated for and how Nigerians are reacting to it.

In summary people listen to music based on the vibe it gives and the effect on one's mood. To me, music makes me feel strong, healed and productive so the music I listen to depends on how I feel.

What impact does music have on you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylish Ghana braids you need to see

We all can agree that Ghana braids have been stylish since time immemorial; therefore, it is best to always watch out for the latest braids to keep up with the trend. For my lovely blog readers to always be aware of the latest hair fashion, I make sure the styles on each post are trendy except otherwise stated. Enjoy these modern Ghana weaving. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

More complex Ghana weaving styles

Ghana weaving is not just restricted to the basic form of cornrow styles. This post has more complex Ghana weaving styles that you will not regret getting. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

2018 Cool Braids

How much do you like these? I love them. By the way, I cant wait to show you all my braids. It is so