Skip to main content

Highlights Of My Week



I had quite a busy week but I’m glad I could find a way around my schedule for some
personal time. 

Some of these activities made me feel awesome because I learnt new concepts and had a different approach to a recurring situation. I'd love to share them with you. I:

- Had a conversation with a friend about authentic self, accepting the reality of a situation and conflict resolution with false identity/personality. Trust me, it was a deep conversation that I may consider writing on.

- Deleted an Instagram account of over 5 years. phew! it was worth it.

- Acted randomly in a way that made me feel good.

- Listened to some amazing and motivational podcast.

- Smiled and thought of something positive while waiting for the awesome power of sleep..... did you know it can improve your mood?

- Had a creative business conversation with a friend of mine. That felt refreshing!

How was your week?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylish Ghana braids you need to see

We all can agree that Ghana braids have been stylish since time immemorial; therefore, it is best to always watch out for the latest braids to keep up with the trend. For my lovely blog readers to always be aware of the latest hair fashion, I make sure the styles on each post are trendy except otherwise stated. Enjoy these modern Ghana weaving. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

More complex Ghana weaving styles

Ghana weaving is not just restricted to the basic form of cornrow styles. This post has more complex Ghana weaving styles that you will not regret getting. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

2018 Cool Braids

How much do you like these? I love them. By the way, I cant wait to show you all my braids. It is so