Skip to main content

Does been in the mall have a positive impact on your lifestyle?


Most of my friends know how much I enjoy going to the mall. To some people, it’s a waste of time and money while others see the benefit in it. I

was in the first category of people at some point in my life, let’s just say I didn’t have the time for that, then I discovered it has other benefits apart from getting items.

It’s one of my favorite things to do with my son these days because I have seen how happy he gets when he’s out. 

Asides that, I’ve noticed it improves my mood. Seeing different things being arranged in a particular order has a positive effect on my mind, I don’t know why but it makes me feel calm. There are times I’ll just go to the mall, walk around and when I get back,  I’ll feel happier especially when I’m stressed. (You know, when I was single but now I go with baby out and/or with my husband).

I also get inspired to write a post related to my shopping/mall experience or random ideas I get while moving around.

I burn calories by moving around and engaging my mind with different thoughts about what I see 😬.

I blog from coffee shops and restaurants when I need to get some air.

If you are a frequent shopper, I believe the passion for shopping can be monetized, well as a side hustle if you want to start an online business, blog, be a fashion influencer or a personal shopper.

It’s also a way I hang out with friends if we both have busy schedules.

I believe everything has an advantage and disadvantage as long as you have self control and boundaries. It’s convenient for me these days because I work from home for now and the mall is a few minutes away from my house. I’m taking full advantage of my time because very soon I may be so busy with other aspects of my life.

What’s your mall experience like?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylish Ghana braids you need to see

We all can agree that Ghana braids have been stylish since time immemorial; therefore, it is best to always watch out for the latest braids to keep up with the trend. For my lovely blog readers to always be aware of the latest hair fashion, I make sure the styles on each post are trendy except otherwise stated. Enjoy these modern Ghana weaving. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

More complex Ghana weaving styles

Ghana weaving is not just restricted to the basic form of cornrow styles. This post has more complex Ghana weaving styles that you will not regret getting. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

2018 Cool Braids

How much do you like these? I love them. By the way, I cant wait to show you all my braids. It is so