Skip to main content

Question of the Day



Hi Grace, I read your post on homemade gift ideas for babies and I love it. I think it is
wonderful to give a well thought-out gift to babies but I don't have enough time to make a gift for my friend's baby... any ideas on what to do?  


First of all, congratulations to your friend, I believe the fact that you don't just want to give any kind of gift to her is really nice of you. Since it won't be convenient for you to give a handmade gift, below are some heartfelt personalized gift ideas that will be cherished. Don't worry, you can’t go wrong with personalized gifts as long as you get the right information from the parents like the correct spelling of the name, birth details and other information you may want to include in the personalized gift(s)


- Prayer blanket for baby
- Customized baby wears
- Creative designed mitten and caps
- Inspirational book for baby 
- Customized pillow with baby's name or picture
- Teddy with some little details of baby
- Wall art personalized with baby name
- Personalized baby cutlery 
- Baby’s milestone blanket 

I wish your friend a safe delivery.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylish Ghana braids you need to see

We all can agree that Ghana braids have been stylish since time immemorial; therefore, it is best to always watch out for the latest braids to keep up with the trend. For my lovely blog readers to always be aware of the latest hair fashion, I make sure the styles on each post are trendy except otherwise stated. Enjoy these modern Ghana weaving. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

More complex Ghana weaving styles

Ghana weaving is not just restricted to the basic form of cornrow styles. This post has more complex Ghana weaving styles that you will not regret getting. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

2018 Cool Braids

How much do you like these? I love them. By the way, I cant wait to show you all my braids. It is so