Skip to main content

My Mom Life Makeup Routine



A few years ago, someone told me when I become a mom I won’t have time to makeup
anymore, well, I imagined the worst that could happen and knew I won't be that kind of mom that will forget to look good.

Fast forward to my life now, things aren't exactly the same as it used to be but I have been able to find ways around it by:

Getting ready early enough,

Making sure baby has eaten and maybe sleeping before I start making up,

Feeding him first so he won't all through my makeup time,

Rocking him on the bouncer while making up, it helps him stay calm (if he is crying and we are in a hurry)

Getting him distracted,

And arranging the makeup products before I start.

The products I use are:

Primer (Zaron)
Foundation (Mac, Zaron, Milani, Zikel not together obvi)
Contour kit sometimes (Zaron)
Powder (Milani, Zaron, Zikel)
Bronzer (Zaron)
Eyeshadow (Novo)
Mascara (Zaron)
Eyeliner (Qibest)
Eye pencil
Brow kit 
Lip balm (Yves Rochers, I have natural dark and pink lips so I don't make use of lip colours)
Setting spray (L.A Girl)

Of course there are days that I just need a light makeup, for such days I make use of just:

Face primer (as the base or I rub my face cream)
Mascara 
Lip gloss
Eye pencil
Brow kit 
Powder sometimes
And make sure my edges are on fleek and I’m good to go 🙂

So, this is my mom-life make up routine. I will like to know yours

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylish Ghana braids you need to see

We all can agree that Ghana braids have been stylish since time immemorial; therefore, it is best to always watch out for the latest braids to keep up with the trend. For my lovely blog readers to always be aware of the latest hair fashion, I make sure the styles on each post are trendy except otherwise stated. Enjoy these modern Ghana weaving. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

More complex Ghana weaving styles

Ghana weaving is not just restricted to the basic form of cornrow styles. This post has more complex Ghana weaving styles that you will not regret getting. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

2018 Cool Braids

How much do you like these? I love them. By the way, I cant wait to show you all my braids. It is so