Skip to main content

Identifying your Vibe



When you are in the company of others, what kind of vibe do you give off?

Over the years, I have had a change of vibe from confidently shy to being ‘extremely’
sociable and later compartmentalizing my social identity in order to avoid an overlap.

The importance of identifying your social behaviors and categorizing them is that it helps you know who you are and how you behave in the midst of certain groups. It’s not about pretense or lies but understanding your environment and behaving in a manner that will be comfortable for you and everyone. For instance, the way you are with your best friends isn’t the same way you are with strangers or at work and so on. I learnt how to categorize my identity so I can be aware of my core values, apply them in my personal and professional life, enhance my relationship with others and know my boundaries as well as respect that of others. 

Other benefits of identifying your vibe are it:

Prevents misunderstanding 
Sends the right message with your body language 
Makes you understand your behaviors 
Enables you have a professional and social identity 
Helps you evolve 
Makes you aware of your values
Gives you a better and healthier relationship with others
Makes you real

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylish Ghana braids you need to see

We all can agree that Ghana braids have been stylish since time immemorial; therefore, it is best to always watch out for the latest braids to keep up with the trend. For my lovely blog readers to always be aware of the latest hair fashion, I make sure the styles on each post are trendy except otherwise stated. Enjoy these modern Ghana weaving. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

More complex Ghana weaving styles

Ghana weaving is not just restricted to the basic form of cornrow styles. This post has more complex Ghana weaving styles that you will not regret getting. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

2018 Cool Braids

How much do you like these? I love them. By the way, I cant wait to show you all my braids. It is so