Skip to main content

Grateful for my Mistakes



Mistakes are part of what makes us who we are and our reactions to the mistakes we
make can determine our decisions for the future.

I have learned a lot from my mistakes and I can say to some extent it has put me in the right path, given me the ability to know what I really want, made me manage my time better and know how to stand up for myself.

I’m writing this because there were times I allowed the mistakes I made define me but I realized it’s all about the mind; how I choose to see, feel and react to things. I shouldn’t allow the wrong choices I made determine how my future should be. 

Gratitude in times of difficulties can be daunting but I’m grateful I rose beyond them, I’m grateful I had the right people to guard me through making a better choice in my career, health, friendships, personal life and I’m grateful I learned from the big and small mistakes.

Being grateful for your mistakes doesn't make you weak, rather it shows how resilient you can be.

What mistakes are you grateful for today?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylish Ghana braids you need to see

We all can agree that Ghana braids have been stylish since time immemorial; therefore, it is best to always watch out for the latest braids to keep up with the trend. For my lovely blog readers to always be aware of the latest hair fashion, I make sure the styles on each post are trendy except otherwise stated. Enjoy these modern Ghana weaving. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

More complex Ghana weaving styles

Ghana weaving is not just restricted to the basic form of cornrow styles. This post has more complex Ghana weaving styles that you will not regret getting. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

2018 Cool Braids

How much do you like these? I love them. By the way, I cant wait to show you all my braids. It is so