giving birth to my son. I heard a lot of postpartum experiences and the changes mothers go through but what I didn’t know was the reality of it will be a nightmare at some point.
I began to feel extremely conscious of the way my hair looked and gradually couldn't control my decreasing confidence level because my hair was falling out like CRAZY! I had to open up to someone who had a handful of tips on this very sensitive topic and honestly I can tell there’s an improvement.
What I have been doing so far are
- Wearing wigs and extensions more,
- Brushing or combing my hair not so often,
- Making styles that will prevent hairline hair loss,
- Using castor, coconut and olive oil on my scalp,
- Using Vatika hair products like hair fall control shampoo, conditioner and oil,
- Taking a maxi-hair supplement (recommended by a professional)
Over to you, I'd love to know what your postpartum hair loss remedies are?