Skip to main content

Dealing with postpartum hair loss



It was incredibly difficult to understand why my hair was falling out frequently 2 months after
giving birth to my son. I heard a lot of postpartum experiences and the changes mothers go through but what I didn’t know was the reality of it will be a nightmare at some point.

I began to feel extremely conscious of the way my hair looked and gradually couldn't control my decreasing confidence level because my hair was falling out like CRAZY! I had to open up to someone who had a handful of tips on this very sensitive topic and honestly I can tell there’s an improvement. 

What I have been doing so far are


- Wearing wigs and extensions more, 

- Brushing or combing my hair not so often,

- Making styles that will prevent hairline hair loss,

- Using castor, coconut and olive oil on my scalp,

- Using Vatika hair products like hair fall control shampoo, conditioner and oil,

- Taking a maxi-hair supplement (recommended by a professional)

Over to you, I'd love to know what your postpartum hair loss remedies are?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylish Ghana braids you need to see

We all can agree that Ghana braids have been stylish since time immemorial; therefore, it is best to always watch out for the latest braids to keep up with the trend. For my lovely blog readers to always be aware of the latest hair fashion, I make sure the styles on each post are trendy except otherwise stated. Enjoy these modern Ghana weaving. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

More complex Ghana weaving styles

Ghana weaving is not just restricted to the basic form of cornrow styles. This post has more complex Ghana weaving styles that you will not regret getting. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

2018 Cool Braids

How much do you like these? I love them. By the way, I cant wait to show you all my braids. It is so