Skip to main content

Before you walk away....



There are times when we feel we’ve been on a particular journey for years and haven't
arrived yet or achieved our desired result, in that moment the most common thoughts are to quit, give up or walk away and hope for the best.

In my opinion, quitting doesn’t necessarily mean surrendering entirely, it could be changing a particular approach or method and experimenting other means of achieving your goals. What often ignites the feeling of giving up is having a mindset that it’s impossible for things to get better. However, before you quit there are some basic questions you need to ask yourself like:

- Why am I deciding to quit now and not months ago?

- What's next for me?

- Am I fully satisfied with my efforts? 

- Is there anything I’m failing to realize?

- Do I need to speak to someone about it?

- Am I blaming others for any mistakes I may have made?

- Am I stuck in the past?

- What will be my advice to someone who is experiencing what I’m currently going through?

There are times that answering or attempting to answer these questions will give you more clarity on the best decision to take. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylish Ghana braids you need to see

We all can agree that Ghana braids have been stylish since time immemorial; therefore, it is best to always watch out for the latest braids to keep up with the trend. For my lovely blog readers to always be aware of the latest hair fashion, I make sure the styles on each post are trendy except otherwise stated. Enjoy these modern Ghana weaving. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

More complex Ghana weaving styles

Ghana weaving is not just restricted to the basic form of cornrow styles. This post has more complex Ghana weaving styles that you will not regret getting. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

2018 Cool Braids

How much do you like these? I love them. By the way, I cant wait to show you all my braids. It is so