Skip to main content

What I have learned about shopping for my baby





I used to think shopping for my son will be the same as getting my 

things but no no no!. These are
what I have learnt about shopping for him

- Make a list:

I learnt the hard way when I thought I could remember everything I 

needed to get. I guess I got distracted by something that I forgot 

to get the most important thing I needed. Since then, I always go 

with a list even if it is just 5 items.

- Buy in bulk:


There are some items I buy in bulk like wipes, toiletries, hand wash

 and related items.


- Buy a size bigger:


I buy bigger sizes of his clothes because babies grow so fast and I 

don't want to keep going to get more or coming home to discover it 

is too tight. 

- Check out reviews:

When I want to start using another product I always checkout reviews

of the new product.

- Ask the doctor:


 Apart from reviews, I also ask his doctor because I may not know


 what exactly to get. The internet has a lot of suggestions but it's

 also good to get professional help.

- Ask questions: 


I learnt to always ask questions in the store. They may not have in 

it the shelf or they may have rearranged their items so I just ask 

any of the assistants and they either go get it or tell me when they

will have it.

- Average budget:


I don't get the most expensive items, I always have a rough idea of

how much I will be spending because babies stuff are so cute and if

you are not careful you will end up buying a whole lot... well if

you want to you can.

- Reward system:


This is ideal for saving. The pharmacy (Aster pharmacy) and baby 

store (baby shop) I get his things from have a nice reward system.

- Expiry date: 


Always check the expiry date.

- Colorful items:


I discovered he is more attracted to colorful items than plain/black

 and white items so I try to get more colorful things for him. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylish Ghana braids you need to see

We all can agree that Ghana braids have been stylish since time immemorial; therefore, it is best to always watch out for the latest braids to keep up with the trend. For my lovely blog readers to always be aware of the latest hair fashion, I make sure the styles on each post are trendy except otherwise stated. Enjoy these modern Ghana weaving. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

More complex Ghana weaving styles

Ghana weaving is not just restricted to the basic form of cornrow styles. This post has more complex Ghana weaving styles that you will not regret getting. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

2018 Cool Braids

How much do you like these? I love them. By the way, I cant wait to show you all my braids. It is so