Skip to main content

Newborn Basics


I still remember the first time I went shopping for my baby, I was about 7 months pregnant and was hoping to get exactly all the things I have either watched on YouTube, asked people about or read on; little did I know it was going to a bit overwhelming. No, I didn't get everything in
a day as the process was quite stress given my condition.
These are the items I got over a period of 6 weeks during pregnancy and I continued getting more after giving birth (The picture above was taken 7 weeks after delivery and I was still baby shopping or rather replacing the things he outgrew/finished). They are the essential items I got for my newborns:
Crib
Crib Mattress 
Comforters
Pillow
Rocker 
Waterproof mattress pad
Blankets
Pacifier 
Diaper - I got one pack of 2 - 5 kg pampers because I had a vague idea of how much kg he will weigh
Diaper wipes
Diaper bag
Diaper rash cream
Bath tub
Towels 
Tearless Shampoo
Bath soap
Powder
Hair comb and Brush
Nasal Aspirator
Breast pump
Feeding bottles and brush
Bibs
Nipple pad
Socks and mittens
Onesis
Sleeveless shirts
Shorts and Trousers
Cardigan
Caps
Breastfeeding Pillow
Clothes hanger and clips
Clothes Hamper
Baby book
Nursery bag
Travel size flask
Gauze
Stroller, stroller net and pad


You can also discuss with your doctor or relatives/close ones for recommendations on some items 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylish Ghana braids you need to see

We all can agree that Ghana braids have been stylish since time immemorial; therefore, it is best to always watch out for the latest braids to keep up with the trend. For my lovely blog readers to always be aware of the latest hair fashion, I make sure the styles on each post are trendy except otherwise stated. Enjoy these modern Ghana weaving. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

More complex Ghana weaving styles

Ghana weaving is not just restricted to the basic form of cornrow styles. This post has more complex Ghana weaving styles that you will not regret getting. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

2018 Cool Braids

How much do you like these? I love them. By the way, I cant wait to show you all my braids. It is so