Skip to main content

My alternative work locations



It gets boring working from home sometimes. I have been working from home for quite a while as a content creator and business/skill coach. Having a mundane work schedule and view makes me uninspired and less creative therefore, I work from other place which includes:


Coffee shops: I love working from coffee shops because they usually have wi-fi and I can conveniently get something to drink while working. I also meet up with people here to discuss projects, interview people for my YouTube channel and edit videos.





By a lake or a pool:

This is when I need to take pictures and edit them for my blog or think of a topic to write on, I used to live by a lake and I always enjoyed the cool breeze and view while working but when I can't go the distance, I go to the pool in the building.



Libraries:

I prefer doing most of my readings here. As a coach, it is my duty to always get the latest information in my field.

Co-Working space:

My favorite Co-Working space in Dubai is Youthhub in Jumeirah Emirates Towers. I get to shoot some of my YouTube videos and write contents here as well as meet new people and have inspiring conversations.




Mall:

I enjoy shooting some of my YouTube videos in the mall, all I do is just get a very quite area to record.



I would love to know where you work from apart from the office in the comment section























Comments

  1. Thanks for nice information. Looking for Flexi Desk And Co-Working Space in Dubai UAE and its cost? Our expert consultant can help your company setup needs. Follow the tags for further information. Fully Furnished Office Spaces in Dubai | Office Desk And Workplace in Dubai | Freezone Business Set up in Dubai

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stylish Ghana braids you need to see

We all can agree that Ghana braids have been stylish since time immemorial; therefore, it is best to always watch out for the latest braids to keep up with the trend. For my lovely blog readers to always be aware of the latest hair fashion, I make sure the styles on each post are trendy except otherwise stated. Enjoy these modern Ghana weaving. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

More complex Ghana weaving styles

Ghana weaving is not just restricted to the basic form of cornrow styles. This post has more complex Ghana weaving styles that you will not regret getting. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

2018 Cool Braids

How much do you like these? I love them. By the way, I cant wait to show you all my braids. It is so