Skip to main content

30 Blog Post Ideas To Get You Blogging Like Never Before



I remember when I started blogging 4 years ago, my major challenges were getting topics that can resonate with my viewers and having a wide range of audience. The
traffic on my blog was slow which got me frustrated because most of the views were from my mom, siblings and close friends but I constantly published posts with the hopes of growing my audience; I didn’t give up. 

Don’t get me wrong, having ideas is one thing, creating contents related to your ideas is another. I was able to gain control over the situation which in turn led to the increase in my audience by posting a variety of topics. 

Below are 30 blog ideas that can inspire you to keep blogging. These ideas will enable you focus on improving the contents of your site, appeal to new audiences and keep your current viewer engaged.


1. A travel experience
2. Tutorials (food, language)
3. Reviews (hotels, restaurant, café, household items)
4. Fashion Ideas
5. Collaborations
6. Latest Trend
7. Your DIY items
8. Share a new tradition
9. Roundup Post
10. Share a gift with your biggest fan
11. Sell a product
12. Meet someone new and write about the experience
13. Lessons learnt from an experience
14. What's in your bag
15. Items you can do without
16. Inspirational and motivational post
17. Guides and tips
18. Check lists
19. Share your expectations for the week
20. Write something interesting about yourself
21. Share your work out plan
22. Post your challenge
23. Write about your time saving hacks
24. Share your go to apps
25. Outfit of the day
26. Post of the week
27. Create a template on any topic
28. Announcements
29.Behind the scenes
30. Throw back post

I will be happy to know your thoughts about this in the comment section.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylish Ghana braids you need to see

We all can agree that Ghana braids have been stylish since time immemorial; therefore, it is best to always watch out for the latest braids to keep up with the trend. For my lovely blog readers to always be aware of the latest hair fashion, I make sure the styles on each post are trendy except otherwise stated. Enjoy these modern Ghana weaving. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

More complex Ghana weaving styles

Ghana weaving is not just restricted to the basic form of cornrow styles. This post has more complex Ghana weaving styles that you will not regret getting. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

2018 Cool Braids

How much do you like these? I love them. By the way, I cant wait to show you all my braids. It is so