Skip to main content

Your Travel List



 I take advantage of any opportunity I have to travel because I get to learn new things as well as meet new people, although it can be so much fun, it has some moments that could be stressful especially if it
wasn't really a planned trip, leave somethings behind or if you don't know so much about the places you will be visiting (laws, weather and culture etc. ) 

What I usually to do is make a list of all the things I will need if I want to travel and then categorize the list according to locations, duration of stay and frequency of my visits and include things I may not need (trust me, you might think you wont need it until you get there.)


I will be sharing some essential items you will need for a short visit (of about a week or two and from a lady's point of view)

- Always travel with an extra set of clothes (if you plan on staying away for about a week)

- Toiletries: soap, sponge, towel, toothpaste, tooth brush, shaving kit, toilet paper ( don't expect to have all these on arrival)

- Shoes: slippers, sandals, heels, sneakers  (whichever you are comfortable with)

- Undergarment and sanitary towel.

- A little pack of detergent

- Painkillers and any other drug you take

- Make up bag and jewelries

- Biscuits, juice, water (snacks that you love because trust me it will come in handy)

- Night wears

- Wallet and your documents (depending on where you are traveling to within a week)


- Take your power bank


- Book, stick note , jotters and about 3 pens 


- flash drive, USB cord and some movies

- Laptop, tablets, phones, wristwatch etc

- paper bags ( I always travel with some trash bags and I end up using it for other things :)

-umbrella

-hair packer


If you think I left out anything do let me know and I will update the list 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylish Ghana braids you need to see

We all can agree that Ghana braids have been stylish since time immemorial; therefore, it is best to always watch out for the latest braids to keep up with the trend. For my lovely blog readers to always be aware of the latest hair fashion, I make sure the styles on each post are trendy except otherwise stated. Enjoy these modern Ghana weaving. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

More complex Ghana weaving styles

Ghana weaving is not just restricted to the basic form of cornrow styles. This post has more complex Ghana weaving styles that you will not regret getting. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

2018 Cool Braids

How much do you like these? I love them. By the way, I cant wait to show you all my braids. It is so