Skip to main content

How I overcame some Hair Struggles


Hey guys, Whatsup?! You have no idea how much joy I feel when I think of a post to publish for you guys; my ardent blog readers and I want to use this opportunity to say thank you for your lovely comments and emails you've been sending.

Today's post will be on some of the hair struggles I had and how I overcame them. First of all, I always wished I had long gorgeous hair but you know, I am African so I had to embrace my puff... It
wasn't easy but I had to. The annoying part of it was that the puff wasn't even growing so I had to embrace my 'stunted' puff with no edges (don't even think about what I looked like lol) After a while, I decided to start using relaxers thinking it will solve my hair problems, well, it did (for a while). I had straight hair... yay but I discovered it wasn't growing so, I was left with straight short hair for about 6 years. One day, I decided to cut it all off and stop worrying. You will not believe it, my hair grew to the length it was before I cut it all in a year. I was like no way!! what I learnt from that was that once you cant fix it, don't stress over it. The answer to the problem might just be to start all over again.



The second struggle was finding the right style that will suit me. When it comes to styles, I could be really choosy (I dont know why... I think my great grandma was like that so it runs in the family after all... maybe) That was what inspired me to start this blog cos I met other ladies that were like me in that department hehe.



Third struggle was finding the right hair products and luckily, I have been using mega growth which has really improved the look and feel of my hair.

Now, I would love to know some of your hair struggles and how you've been able to overcome them.

Thank you for reading. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylish Ghana braids you need to see

We all can agree that Ghana braids have been stylish since time immemorial; therefore, it is best to always watch out for the latest braids to keep up with the trend. For my lovely blog readers to always be aware of the latest hair fashion, I make sure the styles on each post are trendy except otherwise stated. Enjoy these modern Ghana weaving. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

More complex Ghana weaving styles

Ghana weaving is not just restricted to the basic form of cornrow styles. This post has more complex Ghana weaving styles that you will not regret getting. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

2018 Cool Braids

How much do you like these? I love them. By the way, I cant wait to show you all my braids. It is so