Skip to main content

Ideas for long hair

Image result for hair ideas
Hi ladies
there was a time in my life when i was so obsessed with having long hair that one of my prayer points was 'i want my hair to grow very long' the things i prayed for 15 years ago though. Anyway, i found solace in fixing long weaves and i felt like the happiest lady in the world whenever my long weave was on... then... i got so stressed with how to style my hair because i ran out of style and it became a
bit inconveniencing, dnt be like me who dint have lots of ways to rock her long weave then, if you are a hair addict like me, go through this post to find the best ways to wear your long hair graciously.
Image result for hair ideas
Image result for hair ideasImage result for long weavesImage result for long weavesImage result for long weavesImage result for long weavesImage result for hair ideasImage result for hair ideasImage result for very long hair braidsImage result for very long hair braidsImage result for very long hair braidsImage result for very long hair braidsImage result for very long hair braidsImage result for very long hairsImage result for very long hairsImage result for very long hairsImage result for hair ideasImage result for hair ideasImage result for hair ideas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylish Ghana braids you need to see

We all can agree that Ghana braids have been stylish since time immemorial; therefore, it is best to always watch out for the latest braids to keep up with the trend. For my lovely blog readers to always be aware of the latest hair fashion, I make sure the styles on each post are trendy except otherwise stated. Enjoy these modern Ghana weaving. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

More complex Ghana weaving styles

Ghana weaving is not just restricted to the basic form of cornrow styles. This post has more complex Ghana weaving styles that you will not regret getting. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

2018 Cool Braids

How much do you like these? I love them. By the way, I cant wait to show you all my braids. It is so