Skip to main content

Hot curls!

Image result for afro hairstyles

According to him, he has no impression about curls. he thinks it is not a big deal but he doesnt know how we ladies feel about it. I kinda felt heartbroken when he said that because i wanted to get curls and he just said he feels indifferent about it. Ok it is time for me to get out of my feelings (its so
funny when i ask my fiancee for hair advice because all he says is 'i love big braids') Im still gon curl my hair though.
Back to the reason for this post, if you are like me right now who can not make up her mind as to the right kinda curls to get then you might also be interested in this post. Enjoy.
Image result for afro hairstylesImage result for afro hairstylesImage result for afro hairstylesImage result for afro hairstylesImage result for afro hairstylesImage result for afro hairstylesImage result for afro hairstylesImage result for afro hairstylesImage result for afro hairstylesImage result for afro hairstylesImage result for afro hairstylesImage result for afro hairstylesImage result for afro hairstyles

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylish Ghana braids you need to see

We all can agree that Ghana braids have been stylish since time immemorial; therefore, it is best to always watch out for the latest braids to keep up with the trend. For my lovely blog readers to always be aware of the latest hair fashion, I make sure the styles on each post are trendy except otherwise stated. Enjoy these modern Ghana weaving. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

More complex Ghana weaving styles

Ghana weaving is not just restricted to the basic form of cornrow styles. This post has more complex Ghana weaving styles that you will not regret getting. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

2018 Cool Braids

How much do you like these? I love them. By the way, I cant wait to show you all my braids. It is so