Skip to main content

Kim Kardashian uses Gorilla Snot to style her hair!

Los Angeles - Kim Kardashian West uses gorilla snot in her hair.
Long-time Kardashian hair stylist Jen Atkin has revealed the wonder "weapon" behind the 35-year-old's super sleek S-wave hair is the Mexican-made Moco de Gorilla, Gorilla Snot Gel.

The beauty expert - who has also tamed the manes of Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Fantastic Four actress Jessica Alba - posted a hair styling tutorial video, including her recommendation of the unusual product, to her Instagram account.
She captioned the post: "Don't miss our "perfect blowout in a hurry" tutorial on @kimkardashian 's app! I show you how to use my secret weapon @gorilla.snot.gel.nz !! link in my bio #KimKardashianWest.com (sic)"
According to the brand's website the beauty bargain, which is only $3, it is essential for sleeking flyaway hairs with "Gorilla Strength" and holding "anti-gravitational' updos.
Meanwhile, Jen - who is fast becoming an Instagram sensation - doesn't rely on snot to keep Khloe Kardashian's locks looking perfect.
That's because, Khloe has an extensive collection of hair extensions which she uses to constantly change her hair length and style.
Writing on her website Khloewithak.com, the Kocktails with Khloe host shared: "I love to play with lengths, so I have lots of variety in my extensions. I also colour code the extensions by putting a drop of nail polish or using a marker on the clips and that corresponds with a colour code I've marked on my Polaroid. I clip my extensions into a pant hanger and blow them out that way."
Read more on:    kim kardashian  |  celebrities

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylish Ghana braids you need to see

We all can agree that Ghana braids have been stylish since time immemorial; therefore, it is best to always watch out for the latest braids to keep up with the trend. For my lovely blog readers to always be aware of the latest hair fashion, I make sure the styles on each post are trendy except otherwise stated. Enjoy these modern Ghana weaving. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

More complex Ghana weaving styles

Ghana weaving is not just restricted to the basic form of cornrow styles. This post has more complex Ghana weaving styles that you will not regret getting. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

2018 Cool Braids

How much do you like these? I love them. By the way, I cant wait to show you all my braids. It is so