Skip to main content

Kim Kardashian Reveals All Her Laser Hair Removal Secrets: 'I Had Such a Hairy Neck'

Kim Kardashian baby hairs
Looking back at photos of Kim Kardashian during her days as Paris Hilton’s sidekick is basically the equivalent to looking back at her baby photos — her appearance has changed drastically over the years. But one of the most talked about changes that has taken place on her road to Mrs. West? Every rogue hair has simply vanished from her face
and neck — and she wants you to know that life isn’t necessarily better without them.
“I lasered my baby hairs off years ago, because my forehead had all these little baby hairs, and I would always break out because of them,” the star wrote in a post on her website.
But with her dermatologists on speed dial, her hairline certainly wasn’t the only thing she altered. “I also lasered my neck because I had such a hairy neck,” she adds, noting that her unwanted strands would have been removed digitally anyway. “Every photographer would photoshop them out anyway, and I thought I looked better without the baby hairs, but now I miss them. I think they look youthful!”
Life wasn’t always so easy and hair free for the star, who used to go alternative removal methods pre-laser.
She told PEOPLE of her furry face dilemma, “I have the hairiest forehead you could ever imagine, and I would always break out and get all cracky on my forehead just from all the hair that I had,” adding, “So in high school, I would wax it off because there was just so much hair, and then I would laser it off a little bit. If you Google 2008 or 2007, I had the craziest, hairiest hairline, so I did laser it.”
And she didn’t draw the line from the neck up — Kardashian told Allure in 2010 that aside from her head, there’s not a single hair on her body. “I am Armenian, so of course I am obsessed with laser hair removal!” she said. “Arms, bikini, legs, underarms… my entire body is hairless.”
Thinking about taking the hair removal plunge? Heed Kardashian’s warning before you do: “So ladies, you can always laser your hairline, but I miss mine.”
What do you think of her extreme hair removal? Sound off below!

Comments

  1. Thank You for sharing this post. I really Like your content. Hope you will share more information about Gynecologists In Austin.


    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Post. This is a very helpful post. These are the useful tips for. I would like to share with my friends. To know more about me visit here Eye Doctors In New York City

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stylish Ghana braids you need to see

We all can agree that Ghana braids have been stylish since time immemorial; therefore, it is best to always watch out for the latest braids to keep up with the trend. For my lovely blog readers to always be aware of the latest hair fashion, I make sure the styles on each post are trendy except otherwise stated. Enjoy these modern Ghana weaving. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

More complex Ghana weaving styles

Ghana weaving is not just restricted to the basic form of cornrow styles. This post has more complex Ghana weaving styles that you will not regret getting. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

2018 Cool Braids

How much do you like these? I love them. By the way, I cant wait to show you all my braids. It is so