Skip to main content

My career update

 



                                            

There’s always this huge relief or sense of accomplishment that comes with achieving a goal. I had that feeling recently when I got hired as a Business Development Manager in Geeks and Nomads, a Digital Marketing Company. 

What’s interesting about achieving this goal is that I wanted to work in the marketing industry a few months ago. I had to make an effort to achieve this by taking a Digital Branding and Engagement Certificate course from Curtin University and applying to various digital marketing agencies. Most importantly, I prayed about it. I received an email to confirm my acceptance of the Business Development Manager position at Geeks and Nomads to the glory of God. 


Geeks and Nomads is a digital marketing and technology company that works with clients globally. We have delivered the best in class services to our clients in various industries and helped in business growth. Our services include Website Development, Mobile App Development, Digital Marketing, SEO, Graphics and logo design. For more information, kindly send an email to grace@geeksnomads.com. 


What I particularly love about this job is I'm able to work from home.


In summary, to be where you desire, you need to put in the effort and, of course, trust in God.



Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing the information with us. If you want to build you career with a business through online then Go Big LA can help you with that. They are the best marketing agency with 21+ years of experience. Talk with their digital marketing consultant team and share your ideas. Just trust them and grow with them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stylish Ghana braids you need to see

We all can agree that Ghana braids have been stylish since time immemorial; therefore, it is best to always watch out for the latest braids to keep up with the trend. For my lovely blog readers to always be aware of the latest hair fashion, I make sure the styles on each post are trendy except otherwise stated. Enjoy these modern Ghana weaving. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

More complex Ghana weaving styles

Ghana weaving is not just restricted to the basic form of cornrow styles. This post has more complex Ghana weaving styles that you will not regret getting. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

2018 Cool Braids

How much do you like these? I love them. By the way, I cant wait to show you all my braids. It is so