Skip to main content

What to expect from a 1-year-old baby


                               

Omaaagggaadddd I can’t explain how it feels to have watched my son grow into this fine ‘gentle

toddler’. The joy is surreal and I’m grateful to God for keeping him safe and healthy. He turned one two weeks ago 🎊🎉


If you’ve been following my motherhood journey on this platform for the past one year I want to use this opportunity to let you know I appreciate your support and love, thank you ❤️.


Now that he’s in a major digit (as I refer to it), I have received a great deal of advice on the changes to expect and what really needs baby proofing, for example:

  • He’ll become more agile and inquisitive.
  • Hide all the batteries, coins, drugs, tiny objects, and remotes.
  • Cover all sharp furniture edges and corners with bumpers or safety padding.
  • Block all open outlets with furniture or use safety plugs.
  • Create safe barricades.
  • Get rid of any blinds or curtains with looped cords, or install safety tassels and cord stops to tuck away the cords.
  • Always unplug and store electric appliances that aren’t used (iron, curling iron, etc.)
  • Place baby wipes and supplies where you can reach them from the changing table but baby can’t.

And so on. 


This advice hasn’t fallen on deaf ears trust me, I’m the kind of mom that will want to know everything to expect.


I’d like to know from you, what changes did you experience when your child(ren) turned 1?




Comments

  1. Great post👍 congratulations to u both my lovelies😍 An addition to ur list is a desire for outing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stylish Ghana braids you need to see

We all can agree that Ghana braids have been stylish since time immemorial; therefore, it is best to always watch out for the latest braids to keep up with the trend. For my lovely blog readers to always be aware of the latest hair fashion, I make sure the styles on each post are trendy except otherwise stated. Enjoy these modern Ghana weaving. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

More complex Ghana weaving styles

Ghana weaving is not just restricted to the basic form of cornrow styles. This post has more complex Ghana weaving styles that you will not regret getting. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

2018 Cool Braids

How much do you like these? I love them. By the way, I cant wait to show you all my braids. It is so