Skip to main content

Benefits of Green tea (a personal experience)



Marhaba baljmi! Ok, I really want to perfect my Arabic don't mind me 🤭 that means hello everyone! I hope you had a stress-free and wonderful night rest (for those who might see this in the morning).

I had a discussion with someone recently about how green tea has really helped me in a lot of ways
and I felt it will be nice to share it with you :)

I'm sure if you take green tea, you might have done a little bit of research on the benefits and may have noticed some changes since you started drinking it. The changes I noticed a few weeks after taking 2 tea bags of green tea a day for about a month were:

Weight loss - I lost about 3 kg, I guess I would have lost more but I did not give up on meat pie and malt (don't judge me)

Dysmenorrhea- I used to have really bad menstrual cramps but when I started taking green tea like 3 days before my period I noticed the pains are not so bad ( to express it in figures, I used to experience like 98% of pain but with green tea it reduced to about 88%. This is what I noticed, I know of others who experience lesser pain after taking green tea and others who don't experience a change in the pain level)

Positivity- This has to do with my mind, the fact that I sometimes take green tea when craving a bottle of coke makes me feel better

These are just the changes I observed, however, I would suggest you speak with your doctor first before taking it because I am not a doctor nor a pharmacist so I don't know if it might interact with the drugs you take or might not just be good for you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylish Ghana braids you need to see

We all can agree that Ghana braids have been stylish since time immemorial; therefore, it is best to always watch out for the latest braids to keep up with the trend. For my lovely blog readers to always be aware of the latest hair fashion, I make sure the styles on each post are trendy except otherwise stated. Enjoy these modern Ghana weaving. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

More complex Ghana weaving styles

Ghana weaving is not just restricted to the basic form of cornrow styles. This post has more complex Ghana weaving styles that you will not regret getting. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

2018 Cool Braids

How much do you like these? I love them. By the way, I cant wait to show you all my braids. It is so