Skip to main content

Mega growth relaxer undergoes changes

Related image
So my mom and i have been using Mega growth relaxer for quite some time now, to the extent that i had to take some to Dubai last year so i wont have to change my relaxer. When i came back to Nigeria in January, my mom was talking about how scarce the relaxer is, fortunately we were in
shoprite and we saw the last kit, with excitement we grabbed it. On getting home we discovered a few changes, it used to be six in the pack but now four  which is quite sad, it is more expensive (well everything in Nigeria became expensive when i got back) am i the only one concerned about the changes????  and the conditioner is to be left in according to them which caused my mom's hair to itch after some time and to be honest i am a bit scared to use it. In the salon someone said another woman who used the product had the same reaction and my mom had to wash out the curls because she was already curling her hair. my advice, wash out the conditioner but if you have used it and left the conditioner in and it dint give any issues, thank God for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylish Ghana braids you need to see

We all can agree that Ghana braids have been stylish since time immemorial; therefore, it is best to always watch out for the latest braids to keep up with the trend. For my lovely blog readers to always be aware of the latest hair fashion, I make sure the styles on each post are trendy except otherwise stated. Enjoy these modern Ghana weaving. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

More complex Ghana weaving styles

Ghana weaving is not just restricted to the basic form of cornrow styles. This post has more complex Ghana weaving styles that you will not regret getting. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

2018 Cool Braids

How much do you like these? I love them. By the way, I cant wait to show you all my braids. It is so