Skip to main content

How To Revive Damaged Natural Hair In Just A Few Easy Steps

Lior + Lone
ladies, your prayers have been answered. this post is about how to revitalise your hair especially if you have been braiding for quite some time ( i need this too). 
It would take a lifetime for me to achieve Teyonah Parris’ outstanding mane, but that
hasn’t stopped me from trying. This past August, I accidentally destroyed my locks attempting to darken my hair. I wanted to match Parris’ voluminous, ebony coif.


I followed the instructions to the letter, slipping on the one-size-fits-no-one gloves and dousing my hair in dye. Unfortunately, my puffy curls were too fragile for the permanent chemicals. The dye left my hair dried out and broken, and I only made it worst by straightening my natural kinks to cover the damage. It was painful to watch two years of hair growth quite literally wash down my tub’s drain. At first, I panicked. Then, I consulted a hair stylist who gave it to me straight: I’d thoroughly f*cked up my hair.
When I went natural, the decision created an intimate relationship between me and my strands. I knew which products would transform my overnight twist-out into a luxurious, puffy ‘fro and which serums would guard my locks from heat damage.
Still, I was unaware of how drastically a botched dye job could change my texture, beauty regimen and everything I thought I knew about my hair. Not to mention, my confidence took a blow, but that’s a story for another day.
Today, I’m still fighting to regain my full-bodied hair by living by a strict restorative routine. Here’s what’s worked for me so far. read more HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylish Ghana braids you need to see

We all can agree that Ghana braids have been stylish since time immemorial; therefore, it is best to always watch out for the latest braids to keep up with the trend. For my lovely blog readers to always be aware of the latest hair fashion, I make sure the styles on each post are trendy except otherwise stated. Enjoy these modern Ghana weaving. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

More complex Ghana weaving styles

Ghana weaving is not just restricted to the basic form of cornrow styles. This post has more complex Ghana weaving styles that you will not regret getting. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

2018 Cool Braids

How much do you like these? I love them. By the way, I cant wait to show you all my braids. It is so