Skip to main content

The perfect shapewears

Hi, my name is Abby, a wife, and mother of 2. I gave birth to my daughter a few months ago and lost my confidence due to how “shapeless” I became. The feeling of loss lingered for a long while until I reunited with a childhood friend, Anita, who introduced me to one of the things that makes her feel confident daily.

She came to visit my newborn and saw how sad I looked. After discussing my issue for a while, she showed me one of her favourite websites selling various wholesale shapewear. She referred to the website as “a place of positivity.”

I was immediately hooked on the website because it looked like it was created for me. I loved what I saw; my favourite wear was the DetachableStraps Full Body Shaper Zipper Abdominal Control.

Anita told me she ordered some of the items on sale and took advantage of the promos on the website. That only made me create my wishlist on the app. Currently, the promos on the app include; up to 50% off shopping, a Lucky discount of 30%, and some percentage off various amounts you order.



An additional benefit is a direct access to the customer care representative via a live chat. This feature makes me feel they will have answers to all my ‘body positivity’ needs.

They sell all kinds of wear for ladies; shapewear, wholesale waist trainers, sportswear, and lingerie. It is a one-stop hub for ladies’ favourites.

I ordered shapewear, waist trainer, and sportswear because it is time to regain my body. I was glad to see their instalment plan; with that benefit, I can order as many items as possible because I will spread the payment across many instalments.

*UPDATE*

I got my delivery a few days later, and it fits perfectly! I can’t wait to rock my sport suit women apparel at the gym.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylish Ghana braids you need to see

We all can agree that Ghana braids have been stylish since time immemorial; therefore, it is best to always watch out for the latest braids to keep up with the trend. For my lovely blog readers to always be aware of the latest hair fashion, I make sure the styles on each post are trendy except otherwise stated. Enjoy these modern Ghana weaving. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

More complex Ghana weaving styles

Ghana weaving is not just restricted to the basic form of cornrow styles. This post has more complex Ghana weaving styles that you will not regret getting. Announcement!! We have moved to another website :) Kindly visit the new lifestyle blog  www.gracefulifestyle.com

2018 Cool Braids

How much do you like these? I love them. By the way, I cant wait to show you all my braids. It is so